I board the train in the morning tomorrow and reach Bangalore on Sunday morning. It's a pretty long journey but I have books (Wuthering Heights and Five Quarters of the Orange), movies (Oscar movies!), my mp3 player (with new music thanks to Sharan!) and about a dozen batteries to keep it going and well... me. I think I'm pretty good at keeping myself occupied and am actually kind of looking forward to the journey. Traveling through rural India is always a treat!
Anyway, I'll see you in Bangalore!
Jo, Sonu, Gauri, Antu, Sharan and Vini: I miss you already! :)
3 comments:
Honey :( i suddenly had this urge to say a lot more when the train came than before.....and the 2mins halt is just too annoying. Anyway you have a blast and i miss you LOADS, you know that!!! IMYILY
I love this imli business:)
I hope you have a great time. God knows you needed this, and have been waiting for it for too long now. I'm just hoping and wishing and praying Sonu gets to go home too, for a nice, long time as well..
Awesome collage :)
Post a Comment