Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

We're having a 'gala-time'!







So exams finally got over yesterday! Yay!! We planned to simply go home and SLEEP yesterday but of course that didn't exactly happen! Sonu, Jo, Antu and I headed to churchgate and feasted on Chicken Stroganoff, Garlic Steak Sizzler and Ice Tea... And then I headed home and watched The Reader AND Revolutionary Road. Yah, I'm crazzzzy sometimes!

Today, we headed to Vashi in New Mumbai to spend the night at Sharan's place and we've been having a fantabulous time! We've watched two chick-flicks (Sweet Home Alabama and Nottinghill) and now we're going to watch Love Actually now :)

Vini and I also take full advantage of the swimming pool and I think the pictures show how HAPPY we were in there! We actually swimmed a LOT less than we fooled around and got tired much faster than we should have but we swam after YEARS so I think we did pretty good!

Of course there's been a lot of good food too, thanks to Sharan's mom! And oh yeah, ice cream too!

More pictures to come! :)

2 comments:

Shaon said...

all of these smiles are making me oh, so happy :D

congrats on finishing your exams Tinu didi! xxxxxx

bhavini said...

I, happy.

:)