Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Meet Georgia and Gina...

Usually when it comes to crafty things, I get all excited, convince someone to teach me, start in a frenzy with great big goals - which peaks on the second day - and then I start losing interest... It's happened with knitting, stitching and crocheting... So when I bought this little counted cross-stitching kit from Ooty, it was with plenty of hesitation because I wasn't sure if I would actually ever complete it...
Well, I'm happy to say I did! And also I like this so much better than knitting.
So meet Georgia and Gina! Aren't they cute!?
Tea-time. More later!

5 comments:

Sharanya said...

I LOVE WHAT YOU'VE NAMED THEM! PLEASE SAY HI TO THEM FROM ME! Like, ALOUD! Oh this post has cheered me up SO much! Thanks, Piu!

Tina Nandi said...

@ Sharan: Oh dear! I wish I was creative enough to have come up with the names but I've never really been good at giving inanimate objects names! These ones were called that in the package itself! But they're good names, non?
And they remind me so much of Miss Potter!

Shaon said...

why does Gina look like she's being blown away by a blustering wind? lol

congrats on completing a project! lord knows how many i've abandoned halfway...

Just a girl said...

Oooh, well done! That sounds exactly like me and jigsaw puzzles...I have no patience. ;-) I'm thinking of taking up knitting this winter.

x
JAG

Jerusha said...

good work Tina.. I'm working on a crochet tablecloth.. Taken me about 10 months already- coz I can't do it all the time!.. Still got a lot more to go.. Good to see that there are ppl into all of this!!
jeru