>> The American Idol contestants are SO GOOD. I am really enjoying this season.
>> Yesterday, I fell down the stairs. It wasn't funny... until it was! I didn't get hurt.
>> According to one of Facebook's ridiculous (but entertaining) quizzes entitled: Which Disney prince do you belong to? I belong to "the Beast." So funny.
>> Next on my baking agenda - Apple Pie!
>> Apparently Nagpur hit 47 degrees this week. Do you know how HOT that is? It's so HOT that birds are falling dead from the sky. Seriously. What have we done with our planet!? And if you still don't believe in Global Warming, what cave are you living in?!?
>> We started watching another British sitcom called "The Good Life". So brilliant. Makes me happy.
>> I am officially a Sociology major student now! I got my results last week and it was good news and my brilliant cousin/friend wrapped up in one, Jo, did the formalities of filling out forms and things on my behalf and I am now officially a third year student majoring in Sociology! Yipee!
>> I am eleven books down on my Reading List 2009. The plan is to read FORTY by the end of the year. I think i'd better speed up a little!! :S
>> And lastly, here's a little something to make you laugh:
Yeah. That's me and Niru at a "Out-of-character" party in Std 11 at Hebron. Niru was a bachelor pirate who couldn't find anyone to marry and I was an ugly Japanese spinster so we got hitched!! I was actually wearing a wig of curly hair, RED LIPSTICK, fake glasses and a dressing gown that was somehow turned into a kimono with the help of my brilliant dorm parent at the time - Mrs. Dodds - who was also an English teacher who was in charge of the props cupboard in school. Go figure! Happy May Day!
3 comments:
Congrats on your major! I know how exciting that it when it's confirmed =) Good luck with the reading list, that's very admirable of you. Believe me, I know how hot 47 degrees is, it got about that this summer when we had a heat wave in Melbourne. And then the power went out. It was lots of fun. ;-)
x
JAG
I completely agree about the baby's laughter thing. Gosh, it's just so..undiluted, coz I don't want to say "pure"; it's not enough :) Lucky kid, he gets to salsa with thee :P
Piuuuu!
You look so hilariously cute! And I thought the concept of pirate-bachelor and japanese woman-spinster was amazing.
Oh babies! Don't even get me started on it. :)
It is hot in India, isn't it? I don't know how people survive there without air conditioning. It's NOT a luxury, its a necessity. Just wish people could afford it.
Post a Comment