Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Rumours of a storm...

A gorgeous sunset and some unlikely subjects (!) this evening as seen from the terrace of our house...
Enjoy!













5 comments:

bhavini said...

Wow. A photographer friend once told me that mornings and evenings are the best times to shoot, because of the beautiful, natural light. You've caught that so beautifully.

I really miss you. :)

Sharanya said...

Your camera has a REALLY high zoom power! *sighs!*

I didn't know they made telephone stands like that anymore :)

Ping said...

Great photography! Thanks for stopping at my blog too. We lived in Siliguri, West Bengal for almost six years. Loved that place and food, oh the food!!

Tina Nandi said...

@ Vini: Thanks! And I will see you in just a little more than a week!

@ Sharan: Are you kidding me, zoom is pretty much non-existant on my camera. I didn't use zoom in these photos actually. My battery was pretty much dead so I couldn't use zoom...

... and that's a clothes-line! :P

@ Ping: Wow, Siliguri! Really want to go there!

Shaon said...

bee-yoo-tee-ful!