Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Movie Tag: The best kind.

I was tagged by Sharan.
1) Choose 12 films that you would want to run at a famous theatre where you live.
2) Explain why you chose them. However you want to.
3) Link back to Lazy Eye Theatre's post.
4) Tag 5 other people: Shaon, Vini, Ryan, Meg, Abi (and whoever else wants to do it! consider yourself tagged!)
Wake-up-and-smell-the-coffee/Lest-we-become-complacent: (also: Hotel Rwanda, The Last King of Scotland...)
A-good-ending-is-not-always-"happy": (also, A Walk To Remember, The Notebook, Changeling...)
Make-believe-is-good-for-you: (also, of course, the Lord of the Rings series...)
A-good-teacher-can-change-your-life: (also: The Ron Clark Story, Monalisa Smile, Take the Lead...)
They-just-don't-make-them-like-they-used-to-anymore:
(also: Casablanca, It's a Wonderful Life, Ben Hur...)
Just-because-penguins-are-adorable-and-amazing-creatures:


9 comments:

PIPER said...

Good picks.

I've never seen Stardust, but think I should. Should I?

And I am surprised/happy that this Meme is still going on.

Sharanya said...

Ooh, I've seen most of them! YAY!

I'm SO glad you did it..I really want to watch Coach Carter now..

Sonal said...

Im off to do it now!

Just a girl said...

♥ Amazing Grace (it made my list too! and Stardust. Really want to see March of the Penguins, Roman Holiday and Dead Poets' Society.

x
JAG

Shaon said...

wow. yay. ok. doing. now. xxx

Ryan said...

I'm done. :)

I should see amazing grace and Big Fish

Shaon said...

also, you've given me like 6 films to add to my this-cannot-be-done-in-one-lifetime "Films To Watch" list!

Tina Nandi said...

@ PIPER: YES! YES! Watch Stardust!

@ Sharan: I think I've watched Coach Carter four of five times. It's one of those that doesn't really get old.

@Everyone: March of the Penguins will.blow.you.away.
Watch it!

mrs. darling said...

What is Amazing Grace and Stardust about?

I've been wanting to see March of the Penguins...I assume it's a good idea to do so?

And also, I am so stinking impressed with your needlework below. You are so talented!