Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday Lunch!

After Salsa class (which I am totally loving by the way) today my friend, Doris and I went out to lunch to this roof-top restaurant called "Highnote"... And this is what I ate... (Sorry, vegetarians! :S)
Chicken Pesto. Looks good, no? Tasted pretty good and it was nice to go to a restaurant where they take care of presentation too. I felt pampered! Doris and I have known each other almost three years now. We met in Bangalore when I was studying German for a few months at Max Mueller Bhavan after I finished school. And we clicked! Also strange how we have all these other connections... like she also went to school in Ooty and knows some of my best friends from school... I also discovered that one of my hostel-mates from Bombay in my first year of college, Tripti happened to be Doris' classmate from years ago... It is a small world indeed!
Tripti and I went out for Chinese few days back...
Mango season in India!
New additions to the garden at home!
That's about all for now. I am NOT counting down the days left before the holidays end and I got back to Mumbai but there's about two weeks left and I'm trying to be positive :P

3 comments:

bhavini said...

Wa-how! The pestos really do look good. Made chicken pizza at home today, and it turned out really well :)

Don't worry too much about the holidays.. I know you can't help thinking like that, but it gives a bad aftertaste to the whole of your holidays later.. :) Cheer up! We'll all have tonnes of fun here too!

PS: Where'd your Save Burma post go?

Ryan said...

Max Mueller bhavan.I find the name funny. Maybe I've lost it :P

Tina Nandi said...

@Vini: Yeah, I know. I will be perfectly fine once I get there, I know it. It's just the inbetween part that is a little hard! :) I am really looking forward to seeing you guys!!

... the Save Burma post was a mistake. I got those emails from Avaaz and I clicked send to aaaaalll my contacts and forgot that my blogger email address which automatically posts to my blog whatever it gets sent was also on that list! I got quite a shock when I landed on my blog the next day and I was hoping nobody had noticed!!! :P