Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Beautiful day.

This morning. Woke up. Got ready for last day of college for this week. Left home. Reached station. Ecstatic about getting an empty slow train (my favourites). Wrote that on Facebook. Stood by the door and breathed in Bombay and Life. Took a seat. No idea where I'd reached. Picked up call from Antu:

A: "Where are you?"
T: "No idea"
A: "Ohhh"
T: "Why?"
A: "Umm, the thing is we don't have any classes today."
T: "What??"
A: "Yeah. They cancelled".
T: "Ohhhhh! I'm at Lower Parel. (Two stops away from college)."

So I basically rode the train to college and didn't go to college. I don't mind really. I love riding on the train in the morning and these days I don't care so much for "sleeping-in" anymore. Strange.

I decided since I'd come all the way to SoBo anyway, I might as well stick around here for a while. And so here I am. At the American Library. My favourite place. I took the train from Grant Road to Churchgate. Except I got off at Marine Lines (one stop away) and walked instead. By the sea. Stopped at a quaint little restaurant and ate Egg Bhurji/Bread Toast/Chaii for breakfast. So simple. So nice. There was a sign at the restaurant that said, "Please do not sit for a long time." I laughed. (And didn't stay for a very long time.)

Came to the library. Studied for some time. Taking a break now. (Obviously :P)

It's a beautiful day.

4 comments:

Sharanya said...

Saturdays are always beautiful =D

I love running into you in places outside college!

Tina Nandi said...

me too me too! :)

Shaon said...

SoBo! hahaha LOVE IT! and your breakfast sounds so yummy - me wants xxx

Ajay Lee said...

I think sometimes the stars line up just right and God gives you one of those days when your mind is clear of all the mucky muck. So enjoyable.