Feel free to tag yourself!
"Go to google and type in quotation marks your name and then likes to (ex. "Cathy likes to") Type in the first ten thing that come up and repost in your own note."
1. Tina likes to socialize and will use any excuse to celebrate with friends. [hmmm, i dunno abt the socializing bit but the celebrating; yeah definitely!!]
2. Tina likes to be admired and she has a tendency to force admiration by ... [muahahahahaha!]
3. Tina likes to dress up. [yeah..... right]
4. Tina likes to have a ton of spotlights. [what the heck!!]
5. Tina likes to put in a good 11 hours of sleep in one fell swoop. [OH YES!]
6. Tina likes to eat beautiful fishes. [Well I dunno about the beautful fishes, but fish; absolutely! I'm a bong, man!]
7. Tina likes to say she is "just a country girl from Nutbush who had a dream." [HA HA HA]
8. Tina likes to blog about... [about what?! anything really!]
9. Tina likes to ask me why I love her. [ask who!?]
10. Tina likes to enjoy life in the moment. [well that's good!]
2 comments:
Lol, that was funny indeed. Why I love google so much :)
The first 8 items for me were -
1 to 8) Dinah likes to eat!!!!!!!
9) Dinah likes to be surprised
10) Dinah likes to catch moths
OMG!! How odd is that, lol!
Post a Comment