Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

K'scope 2009: And so it (finally) begins!!

So as I guess most of you may know, yesterday was the first day of Kaleidoscope 2009!! If you don't know, K'scope (what it's more popularly known as) is our annual college festival. It usually happens in September but this year due to various unforseen circumstances (Swine flu, teachers' strike, etc) it had to be postponed to November and so it has finally begun!!

I'm on the photography team on the workforce behind K'scope so I have a lot of fun! As a photographer for K'scope I basically just have to go around taking pictures of every event taking place on campus in case our sponsors or the media want to know what K'scope looks like. Sometimes the photos don't get used at all but the point is that it's a fabulous opportunity for me to get some good shots and experiment with the camera.

Here are (some) of my favourites from yesterday!

I just found out that these two are twins yesterday!
Our ingenious Souvenirs team actually made kaleidoscopes
"Oh the stress!" :P
Anam - time to smile!
Our college is beautiful.
And the girls too... :)
One of those "guess what this is?" pictures! Any takers? It's a hard one.
There wasn't a whole lot to do in the beginning :P
My beautiful friends!
What-a-riot. Seriously.
Techs!
...and some more techs! (they're so awesome.)
Backstage.
Crazy people.
Jo!
An LA event.
63.

2 comments:

Gautam Nandi said...

K'scope indeed!! Have fun and enjoy the shoots. Love you.

Ajay Lee said...

a framed mirror relecting in some kind of Catholic building?