Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Getting closer...

Four down, two more to go!! Yayayaya!!

Lol. I JUST came out of the fourth exam and am in the computer lab because I'm having blogger withdrawal symptoms and my stupid laptop has decided to go mad on me again. Actually not my laptop. Windows. Argh! Ubuntu is my baby. So thankfully, I'm not completely computer-less, I just can't boot up Windows for some reason and therefore can't use the internet at home.

Anyway, just thought I'd update y'all, dear blogger-friends.

*I can't wait till next Wednesday! (When the exams will be over)
*I'm so psyched that it's December!
*I'm looking forward to 2010. I have a feeling it's going to be a good year! This year has been really good too but next year will be better. I can feel it :D
*I'm currently crazy about Michael Buble's new album: Crazy Love. Especially this song called Baby (You've Got What It Takes) ft. Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings. Love it!
*The weather is pleasantly cold in the nights and mornings nowadays. Loving it!

Happy Weekend All! :D

No comments: