Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Monday, December 28, 2009

Just so you know...

I'm having a really awesome Christmas break at home! ;)


D and I on Christmas eve at the Leela Palace doing some last-minute gift hunting! :P
Sayo and her youngest son, John, conspiring on what present to choose at the Christmas breakfast with Radiance! I just love this picture!
Me (in a saree after a pretty long time!!) and the parentals all set to head out for a scrumptious Christmas Dinner and D's folks' place...
Dada and me on Christmas night...
Good friend and fellow Hebronite, Arjun Durr came to visit for a day! 'Twas a good time!
Hope ya'll are also enjoying the last few days of 2009! :D

1 comment:

bhavini said...

Someday - John Legend

I think I speak for everyone reading your blog that we would be delighted to see more of you in a sari.

Miss you :)