Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

We do the darndest things.

It's 3:30am.
We're listening to Abba on Antu's Ipod and supercool speakers.
Exams are overrrrrrr :)
We're having a slumber partyyyy at Sharan's place.
(Sharan had no idea about it.)
I officially declare that we're the best in the business of surprise parties :P
And we just do the darndest things in the world. (More about that later)
I can't even BEGIN to describe how blessed and grateful I feel right about now.

Happy 20th Sharan!! :D

2 comments:

Sharanya said...

*blushes* Gosh, you guys! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, are we really going to do breakfast after swimming or should we just head to Mea's?

Hang on, you're sitting right next to me =P

bhavini said...

Thanks for blogging, Piu. Some whatever years from now when I look back, this is one of the places I'm going to come to.