Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Private & Confidential!!

So I'm packing (again) and trying to figure out what to take and what not to take and just clearing up my cupboard and that's always fun because I have all this junk from school and lookie here what I found!

Lol. That was my diary in Std. 9 (or 10?) when I was at Hebron. Oh my word, what's inside is even funnier! I mean you can just imagine the things that worried a gawky teenager, right? Stupid crushes, "problems" with friends and just some other totally stupid things. Seriously, it's just hilarious. *wipes tear away from eyes* I'm finding it hard to believe that that was actually me writing in there! Here are some examples (and hey, don't judge okay? :P):

Dear Diary, (yeah LOL #1)

We were supposed to have extra swimming, but it rained so heavy it had to be cancelled. I got sooooo mad! I HATE rain!

(I absolutely LOVE rain now, btw!)


Dear Diary,

I hate English! I'm terrible at Poetry!
(I don't hate English now but I think if I still did Poetry I would be pretty terrible at it! :P)


Dear Diary,

It's June! It's the month we go Home!
(Sigh. I don't think I'll EVER get over the excitement of going home!)

Dear Diary,

Natasha's moving into the dorm this weekend. I can't believe it! Hopefully we'll be able to talk more...
(Haha, I was actually talking to Tashu about this the other day. I had major jealousy issues when she wouldn't hang out with me. So funny! And so embarrassing when I think about it now. And we're still friends!)


Oh gosh, I could give you loads more but I think that's enough "LOL at Tina" for one day :P

School was such drama, don't you think? All those mad teenage hormones! I'm actually really glad I'm done with that!

Ok, let's see what other treasures are in the cupboard! ;)

2 comments:

Dinah said...

Why does the text get smaller and smaller???

Tina Nandi said...

ha ha! yeah, i know... apparently if you 'quote' the text it gets smaller! :S