Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!
Learn from the Na'vi!
The first movie I watched in 2010. Freaking a-w-e-s-o-m-e!!! I cannot put into words how much I loved it. It was beautiful and beautiful is such a pansy word to describe it! Words are just useless sometimes.
Watch this movie! And realize with me what morons human beings can be sometimes... We could really learn a thing or two from the Na'vi! :P
6 comments:
TELL ME AbOUT IT!!!!
I sort of...relate more to them in a way, you know?Like, how primeval they are? It makes sense, deep down.
i know! they even fight gracefully!
PIU! BLACKNESS! LOVING IT!
@Sonu: Haha! Thanks! I thought, you know, new year... new look! :)
ok point no 1.. The whole idea of the Na'vi fighting was a product of 'our' imagination.. It's not like there's a race that is better than the human beings.. Its just that there's this whole bunch of insensitive whackos who work selfishly aiming at material gains.. and unfortunately they are also the ones who take decisions that affect nations.. but otherwise the world's alright and we as a people are still caring and loving and stand up for the right an all of that dont you think? Because, the movie.. I mean stunning graphics.. some excellent background score.. but story?? Minus the graphics and It was a simple alien story? .. Sorry if I'm being too critical seeing you seemed to have like the movie so much..
point no 2.. that whole idea of an avatar.. was similar to the matrix.. and the idea doesn't appeal does it? I mean being united with the forest etc... was a very pantheistic idea.. I thought..
Post a Comment