The busyness is not over though... We have a massive load of assignments due in in the next few days and a test on Monday... I'm actually dreading when it'll all STOP. When the classes are over and I don't have to go to college everyday, survive on 5-6 hours of sleep and canteen food. When I have to just stay at home and study. Yikes! Go slow, time! :(On a less depressing note, it was Sonu's birthday today! She's my February-girl! :) And also the very first person I talked to on my very first day of college! Gosh, seems like aaaages ago now but I remember it so clearly and we've been pretty fast friends ever since! Since the last few days have been so crazy busy we never got around to planning anything at all for her birthday and weren't even sure we'd get to see her today but after we finished our presentation, Jo and Antu nipped out to a bakery close by and bought some cake and then we 'embarrassed' Sonu and made her cut it after class! And then we went out to Mocha (a very yummy but annoyingly pricey cafe in Churchgate) and stuffed our faces and did the usual - talked and laughed! I love that I can always count on laughing out loud with my girlfriends! What am I going to do without you guys?
Anyway, here are some pictures!






3 comments:
Happy Birthday Sonu. Love you for being such a lovely person. God Bless the entire 'girlfriend' gang.
Awwwwwwww thank you Uncle!
It is impossible to express how much I love these girls.
Also, this might sound cheesy, but the fact that I could meet you guys, and the mere presence of you in my life is special enough. Honest.
2 cakes!!! You guys are having a real 'stuff' fest!! Lol!
Post a Comment