Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

ARGHHHHH!

I am about to throttle the computer. Seriously. But then I'll just get throttled myself, so I guess there's no point.

First of all, for some stupid reason the internet just WOULD NOT connect for the last two days and then today I click something else and it just works. Which means that all I had to do the last two days, was click that something else, and it would have worked. SO mad. I guess I am supposed to learn something from this, but everything inside of me is yelling, "Lord, I am too stressed at the moment, to be able to take your little tests." I know, that's a completely and utterly wrong approach which makes me such an ass and so typical because that's just how it is. We know something is wrong and we still go ahead and do the stupid things. At least I know I do. I think my life is so demanding when it really isn't. What is wrong with me?

Sigh, calm down. Breathe. Patience is a virtue. Pray without ceasing. Count to ten.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

No comments: