Hey.
First of all, thanks all you guys for leaving comments. Its kinda sad to see that little counter saying zero but last time I checked it was 7!!! Which is really cool. I’m impressed. And don’t worry I’m not asking you to make a habit of it!!
Anyway, so I’m in Bangalore now, and here I shall stay until God gets me packing again. Ooty was great, as I think all of you have already gotten the drift of. I learnt a lot too. It wasn’t all easy, you know! People asking questions, having to explain the same thing over and over again, seeing places that have millions of memories attached… And what I learnt from all of that is that you gotta make a conscious decision to make the most out of each day. You gotta choose to be positive and take everything in with a smile and think its all good. Cause it really is. At the end of the day “we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good” (Romans 8:28 – The Message)
My mum’s off to Calcutta which means I get to do some cooking for myself and my poor brother who just nods and says its fine. So far I haven’t had any disastrous outcomes but haven’t had any masterpieces either. Put too much salt in dinner tonight. But it was still good. All I have to do is call up my mum and ask for some directions and then leave some space for amateur mistakes!!!
As I was telling Abhi yesterday, I kinda like having to do stuff for myself. It keeps me busy and I like being busy. I think that was possibly one of the hardest aspects of life after we left school. I was pretty much always busy at school; besides having so many classes, there was always a meeting here, a dorm fellowship there, tuck time and other dorm duties there and then trying to do prep, even though I may not have actually gotten it done at least I spent my time trying to do it!! And although having a schedule used to get annoying sometimes, it was actually a good thing cause I’ve seen that that is really the only way I can get things done.
So I am going back to the basics by making little things-to-do lists! So far I’ve done 5 and a half out of 9! Pretty good!
No comments:
Post a Comment