I haven't posted in like four days or something. Guess that tells you a little about my situation!! There's inspirition, just lack of time and energy to actually type it all out. Its all in my head, so you'll just have to try and read my mind. Actually NO NO NO. I'm glad that God is the only ONE who can completely read my mind.
Anyways, here are some titles to blog entries that I have in my head that I have no time or energy to type out and if you're jobless enough you can try and figure out what they might be about!!
- Double edged swords - Electricity, Technology, Machinery, basically almost anything that claims to make our live's better
- Rain, rain go away. Come again another day.
- Once again, what next?!?!
1 comment:
good heavens. it really is unusual. i checked your blog, expecting a very long essay to read (or couple of essays) and instead...nothing! guess it's a sign...quit procrastinating, meg, go do some calculus! siiiigh. xxx
Post a Comment