Well, if you don't already know, Grace and I are taking the bus up to Ooty tomorrow night and man, am I excited!! We'll be there for three days and I will be taking lots and lots of photos - which reminds me: MUST pack camera!! I am just really really hoping that its not raining there, but I know that it most probably is, especially with my luck! But anyways, its still Ooty and more importantly its Hebron!! I don't think many people know we're going up so it'll be a good surprise or bad I suppose depending on how people look at it!! I'm hoping it will be a good one!! It'll be kinda weird actually, being in school without letting those DARNED bells affect me (well, actually even when I had classes sometimes it didn't affect me!!) and not HAVING to eat even a tiniest bit of Spinach or a huge banana after lunch (although Abhi would gladly eat mine and another two for me!!) or dreading the day just because I have Geog last two or fearing the dreaded little notes from Mr. Graham for not filling in the A'level register.... Oh man, I AM SO EXCITED!!! In my five years at Hebby I have ALWAYS wanted to be one of those Ex-students sitting and reminiscing on the art room logs and I am finally going to be doing that. Finally at least one of my dreams is going to be realised. Ahh, what a great feeling!! I know I shouldn't get over-excited cause I might just be disappointed but that's only if I choose to let anything disappoint me. And you know what, I am going to take this risk. The risk of being REALLY EXCITED!!! Sounds stupid, but with the outcome of many things in my life and many dreams crashing and burning I've been a little scared about getting excited again about anything, big or small so this is big for me.
Here I come, Ooty!!! To live a dream... finally.
YIPEEEEEEEE
See you in a while, with photos, hopefully!
No comments:
Post a Comment