Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!
Inspiration, Inspiration, Oh the lack of Inspiration…
It seems I’ve run out of the flow I was on with writing. Not good writing, I’m not claiming possessing good writing but just writing. One of my major problems is that I get excited about something and then slowly I lose interest and sometimes I need a kick up the backside to get into it again. That’s what I need. A kick to get into writing, reading (especially my Bible), my application essays and German again. Well didn't get a kick yet but did get a really hard bang on my knee due to which I am now limping around the house and it just had to rain today when the clothes were on the terrace and nobody else was at home which meant I had to hobble as fast as I could up two sets of stairs and take the clothes of the line!! The rain was nice though. Rain when its warm is nice, not cold rain. So we went for a party yesterday at this chinese restaurant called Magnolia. Fantastic food. I ate too much. And also got "eaten" by the mosquitoes myself but hey it was good!! Here are some pics...

No comments:
Post a Comment