Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!
The 1st day of December!
Its the first day of the last month of the year 2006! Which means: - 24 days till Christmas
- 14 days till the wedding!
- 6 days for me to prepare for my German placement test! ahhhhhhhh
- 9 days till my dad, aunt and grandma get here
- 11 days till the house is jam packed with the Nandi and Roy family-tree!
- 14 days till I see NIRU!!! woohoo! I can't wait!
- 14 days for us to put up a get-away plan... hmmm
- 30 days till a new year!
Another Christmas is almost here and I can't decide whether it went slowly or whether its gone way too fast. But its been a good year, I guess, well mostly! Definitely a year of transitions and changes of all sorts. I know this is the kind of thing one says on the first of January and not the first of December but whatever...
Last year December... when we were all probably worrying about who we were going to walk with at Grad, what we were going to wear and counting all the "lasts" at Hebby!!
So here's our last Chrissy Dinner.


No comments:
Post a Comment