Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Godless existence

I have no words.
I have realised that I have completely lost my compellation to write and I've also realised that my inspiration comes from God and I have been very bad with God recently. Gah.
I really have no words.
I need prayer. I can't live without Christ and I know that, but I am such a coward and afraid to live the way that I know I should. So many things worry me. So many things frustrate me. I hate not being able to talk to God and know that He is listening. I hate not being able to explain what I believe to others and I hate being thought of as a fool for believing what I do and I hate the fact that when it comes to explaining and expressing things, more often than not I am just left with tears and speechless and I hate being thought as a coward for that. Although, I really am a coward. I hate being such a hypocrite. I am beginning to care about all the things that really don't need my care and becoming a person that I am okay with now but just know that I will soon enough begin to hate.
I'm groping for inspiration but I just can't seem to find it.
The words of Christ come to mind: In this world you will experience hardships but be encouraged I have overcome the world. But do I really believe it?
Where is my faith!?

No comments: