Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Calm before the Storm...

8 days to go...

And at the moment this is what my days consist of...
crossing off the days!


I decided to make use of the fact that I have this much time on my hands that I may never have again so I'd make some Christmas cards thus my table has turned into a workshop; scattered with bits and pieces of paper and I've also been getting some mail! Which is great, not all of it is exciting though...

This one was! I got a Christmas card from Niru! Thanks daughter!

Playing with my nieces, who would not go home without my doll and my pram! (Don't worry I don't play with them anymore, I used to, a LONG time ago!) Seriously it was really funny, the little one, just picked up the thing which is about the same size as her and said, "my dolly!" So yeah, they took it home fighting about who is going to push it all the way! So I guess I can't save that one for my kids!

I finally finished reading Like the flowing River. It was a good read, interesting thoughts but I don't agree with a lot of things. So now it sits on my shelf with all the other books.


Besides listening to Christmas Carols (Courtesy of D, my sister-in-law to be!) I have been listening to a lot of Aradhna which I got introduced to by the blog of a friend of David Sorge's! For me this was a great find cause I've been looking desperately for some good Christian music in Hindi as I am a nutter for hindi music and this was even better than just that because they sing in the traditional bhajan style which they sing in temples and it sounds so good.

See www.aradhnamusic.com for more information

The members of the group.




No comments: