Hello all,
Wow, my entries are becoming more and more irregular now...
I went for the Delirious? concert last night at the Palace Grounds and we had LOTS of fun. I went with Rishita, Sujay (Rishi's adorable little brother!), Sung Hwi, Neha and Grace. (Oh and Meg, I met Bogi there as well and gave him a hug for you) We got seats right at the front although we ended up standing in the front for almost half of the concert anyways! AND we also got to go and meet the band in the green room and take a photo with them!! The Joyce Meyer ministries had organised the concert and Hannh Norling was there cause her dad works with that ministry so she took us in to meet the band. Neat! We didn't really talk to them or anything and it was a little awkward but it was nice anyhow. The band was absolutely GREAT. I'm not even that great a Delirious? fan but I really liked the concert and just how everything was done.
Wow, my entries are becoming more and more irregular now...
I went for the Delirious? concert last night at the Palace Grounds and we had LOTS of fun. I went with Rishita, Sujay (Rishi's adorable little brother!), Sung Hwi, Neha and Grace. (Oh and Meg, I met Bogi there as well and gave him a hug for you) We got seats right at the front although we ended up standing in the front for almost half of the concert anyways! AND we also got to go and meet the band in the green room and take a photo with them!! The Joyce Meyer ministries had organised the concert and Hannh Norling was there cause her dad works with that ministry so she took us in to meet the band. Neat! We didn't really talk to them or anything and it was a little awkward but it was nice anyhow. The band was absolutely GREAT. I'm not even that great a Delirious? fan but I really liked the concert and just how everything was done.
This one is fuzzy but you can see all the band members.
.jpg)
This one is clearer but you can't see all of the band.
.jpg)
Oh yeah, and Sounds of the Nations were there too. They jammed for a while before Delirious? came on and it was great to hear some hindi worship. Sound of the Nations was the band that came to school for the YF camp btw.
We bought ourselves cool t-shirts and everything after the concert and almost took down the whole place... No, I'm kidding, we just "stole" some of the posters. There was a HUGE one that Grace was absolutely adamant of taking home. I still don't know how she was planning on managing that and where on earth she was going to put it but anyway, she didn't take it in the end cause it was kind of attached to the wall (!!) and was very disappointed and I was very relieved! He he he! ;) But it was a nice poster, I guess. It said "Pray for Peace and the Children in your World" on it, which is basically what the band was here to promote.
I stayed over at Grace's house last night cause it was a little too late in the night to come home alone. We ate some yummy Korean food at 11:00 in the night cause we hadn't had any dinner then chatted for a while before we finally fell asleep.
In the morning we woke up to the sound of the stray dogs (turned wolves in the night, well atleast they sounded like it) at 5:30 and the mosque's prayer call and then two really LOUD alarms so we got the point and woke up and then I joined the Cho's in their morning prayer time together which was lovely.
Grace forced down some breakfast into me (cause breakfast is the most important meal of the day and yadda yadda yadda!!) after which I was out by 7:00 to get to my german class on time. And here's the funny part, It didn't happen!!! GAHHHHHHH! Actually it wasn't so bad. At first I was really confused because everyone seemed to know what they were doing and going into their classes and I was the only one sitting outside and waiting for nothing, it seemed! Anyway, after some time, another girl appeared who was joining my class too and then together we investigated and found out that our class would only start tomorrow. Why didn't they call and tell us???? Sheesh, I could have slept in for a while.
But anyway, atleast I got to meet my classmate; Kalyani. We chatted for a while, she seems really nice and we were going to get some coffee but of course no one is awake making coffee at that un-earthly hour of the morning. She lives close by to my place so she dropped me off on her.... drumrolls pleases... BIKE!! Yup, I sat on the back of a bike, well not really BIKE bike, but a scooty but they're pretty much the same thing to me. I don't like them very much and I know a friend who must be laughing at me right now because I think I once told him I would NEVER get on a bike :) Oh well, I managed not to freak out, I think she knew my apprehensiveness (is that a word?) cause I'm sure it showed on my face so she tried to re-assure me by saying, "don't worry, I drive safely." Well its not her I don't trust its the other five million people on the road I don't trust!!!! Ah well, if I die, I die.
That's it for now,
Here's a line from one of the Delirious? songs that really stuck with me cause it seems to be a recurring theme in my life at the moment (that happens a lot - If God wants me to learn a lesson, He gets everyone to tell me it again and again and again. I get the point, Lord!!);
"God didn't screw up when He made you, He's a Father who loves to parade you, Our God reigns, Our God reigns"
1 comment:
hey tina honey bun. hehe, i just discovered your blogspot. i'm so cool, like christopher columbus! or not. um. but i love it! and i really like the line from the song...
love you always. tazzy
Post a Comment