
The D, the Me and the Grace outside the Catholic Club where the “Ball” was at…


The newly weds!

The long-ly weds!

The Dance Floor where Grace and I spent most of the night!

The Beauty!

The Beauty and the Beast! He he he!

The random Cutie and her mother on the dance floor! (I can’t wait to be able to dance with my own little girl!! Sorry that was a random aside…)

The accidental Photograph of the food…

SO that was basically what the night was about! Lots of food, drinks, and dance! We had a lot of fun… God has been very kind to me by giving me good dancing partners both at my Brother’s Reception (Niru!) and at the “Ball”!! Grace and I stood and observed at the sidelines for a while, trying to absorb the foxtrot, the jive, the cha-cha-cha and the waltz and then we finally got down on the floor and had a BALL!!
No comments:
Post a Comment