I am feeling very content and smiley. Why?
- I went to sleep happy thinking of how much God has blessed me and has given me grace to go through the rest of my life and told me not to worry about the big picture because He has it in control - phew! what a relief!
- I now have a sister-in-law who can redeem my cooking endeavors and make them taste good! Thanks D, the Chicken Chettinad really wasn't looking good until you intervened.
- I have a wonderful family.
- I woke up smiling cause I thought I had woken up early as I hadn't heard the alarm yet and then I looked at the time and I laughed at myself! "WHAT!?!? Its 10:24!!!!" I was supposed to meet Taryn and Grace at 10:30 on Brigade Road. I got there by 11: 10 with my hair in a mess and wearing the first thing I got my hands on in my extremely messy cupboard. Which is pretty good I would say. I could have gotten there earlier, but you know, when you REALLY need to get somewhere, you always end up with the slowest auto in the city and red lights at every crossroads.
- I had Kim Chi in all different shapes and sizes for lunch and some other Korean food!!
- Did I mention, I met Taryn!!! Which always adds a kick to your day! She is fab, anyone who meets her will say so.
- And I bought another book to add to my reading list...
- I got an email from a friend I thought I'd lost...
I am happy. Here are some pics...
| Cool Slideshows |
No comments:
Post a Comment