My sister in law is going to kill me if I don't update cause its already been a couple of days and apparentely this is her entertainment at work!
Anyway, so here it is...
Ma left this morning with my aunt for Calcutta while it was still dark and I went to the airport with my cousin brother (Bobby) to drop them off and man alive is that place mad!!! It was five o'clock in the morning and there were traffic jams. That airport is so not equipped for this mad city that is growing at electric speed. But hopefully people will see how terrible it is and slowly start moving out. Cause its really going to be a hard job repairing the mess. I can't even begin to imagine what state it'll be in when they start digging up whole roads for the metro they're planning to put in. Ah well, I guess the world will still go on like it does. Every time I go out, I think, "Gosh, somebody is really looking over this place and exercising a lot of mercy." With the number of motorbikes zipping past narrow escapes, auto guys who think their three wheeler is a four wheel drive with five speeds, bus drivers who think their bus is a ship and the whole road is an empty ocean that belongs to them and pedestrians who don't look left or right, its pretty amazing!
I finally made myself a new MP3 cd with a bunch of new - well not really NEW new, but new to me nonetheless - and I am very happy with this creation cause I am seriously so bored of my old songs. However I haven't heard much of what comes after track seven, or even much of what comes before it cause I really like track seven and I have this bad habit of listening to a song that I like over and over again until I just can't stand it anymore! Its called "Crazy Girls" by Bethany Joy Lenz. The lyrics aren't thought provoking or anything, I just really like the song! There are lots of other good songs too, I just have to get over the Bethany phase to listen to them a little more!!
Anyway, I better scam, I'm still in my PJ's, haven't had a bath, haven't eaten lunch, I might have to cook rice too and I have to leave with my cousin and niece to go to this blind school where we will be celebrating Pahi's (my niece) birthday with them. And its almost two pm. Crapola, I'm going to be late!!
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment