| Cool Slideshows |
Friday, January 12, 2007
Mission Messy Closet.
I decided to tackle my cupboard today before it turned into a nasty avalanche! It took me aaaages. Partly because I kept getting bored and also because both my legs and back are aching today so I feel like an old lady so I kept taking breaks. Anyway, I managed to finish and I am satisfied and I have come to the conclusion that I have waaay too many clothes! But still when I need a top to match a skirt there is NEVER anything suitable! I guess that's because when I used to buy stuff at school I didn't need to really worry about having something matching because of the multiple closets at my disposal! He he he, I remember that the boys would get really confused by this cause they could never figure out what belonged to whom and then if they made the mistake of saying, "Isn't that x's?" they might just be unfortunate enough to stumble upon a soft spot!! Poor guys. Girls are complicated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are incredibly lucky, and I'm incredibly jealous. I hope you are enjoying Bangalore for all it's worth and then some. Wish I could be there! I'm now employed here, for the Christmas hols, and I'll be going back to school on the 28th. That will be fun.
Blessings
Sorgie
*ahem* After the number 4 comes the number 5. Just saying...
- Shaon
Post a Comment