I’m swaying to a song from ‘Saawariya’ – my favourite song, ‘Yoon Shabnami’
I still haven’t watched it and I refuse to watch a bad, pirated copy of it but then everyone else has already watched it and I don’t really have anyone to drag to the theatre with me. Hmmm, I might just go alone one fine day. That’s an idea. I’ve been hearing lots of mixed reviews about this movie. There’s one lot, who loved it and one who hated it. I don’t think I’ve met anyone who said it was OK.
Anyway, I spend the day yesterday at Joyee’s (my cuz) place and had a grand time. We watched one rubbish movie (the word in hindi would be ‘bakwaas’) called ‘Airplane’ it was like mad-humour types and I’m not a fan. Anyway, I had yummy lunch and we talked and we had lots of ice-cream and then we went out to have pani-puri and I ended up buying a pair of shoes on the way back! We only had Rs. 140 on us so that’s all the guy could take for the pair – a good bargaining tactic! ;)
We were planning on going for a play yesterday but it didn’t work out so we are now planning to go today. The plan is that I have to call up the theatre and ask if the tickets are available and if I should go and book them in advance and if they say ‘yes’ then I’ll go get them after church, otherwise we meet up at McDonalds at around 4 and go get the tickets and then hang around till 7pm and then go watch the play which is called ‘Flowers’ and is supposed to be really good. (English Prof’s recommend so it better be good!!)
Anyway, so I better be off!
More later,
1 comment:
Mommy
I ment 2 tell u a while back that i'd watched Saawariya... and only thought it was OK. Not the best.. defenitly not as gd as Laaga Chunari mein daag.
Man i'm still sore as. The medication makes me sick so spend most of my time in bed.. unable 2 do anything... not even watch TV. But its all a learning curve.. and I'm learning 2 walk again.. one BABY-Step at a time.
BUT i did manage 2 finish reading the kite runner... and u r right it is a BEAUTIFUL book.
Any way i'm 2 tired 2 stay online much longer... but will hopefully run into u smtime... I miss u muchly much mommy.. nd wish u were here :(
<3 Dotty
Post a Comment