Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Clap Bang Bang!

I love this time of the year at college. Although I've only experienced it once so far, it's addictive and its so exciting!
I'm talking about Kaleidoscope which is our inter-collegiate festival. The event actually takes place within the span of two days in September but months of preparation goes into it and the whole process is a lot of work and a lot of fun... I'm on the photography team which means our team mostly gets to relax for now cause the real work starts with the elimination rounds and the final event days when we have to around campus capturing anything vaguely interesting going on...
The best part is just the teamwork and just the fact that a whole bunch of women come together to do EVERYTHING - from getting sponsors, to technicals, to PR, to organising various competitions and events, to accounting and budgeting, etc, etc... Not that we doubt that we are capable to do something of such big proportions but just in case anyone else has any doubts, well in-your-face! :P
On Saturday, we all (well almost all) went to Antu's place for lunch and played several rounds of Taboo which was great fun. I did take other pictures, but it takes to long to upload so...
I should really go sleep, waking up at 6 EVERY morning is no joke! :)
Toodles.

4 comments:

bhavini said...

That's my computer's name on that card!

Sonal said...

my love, is taboo with you?

Sharanya said...

ALMOST ALL. Sob.

Nithya said...

Hey Tina :)

I am Nithya, Sharan's friend :) I've been reading your blog for quite sometime and I love reading your posts. As Sharan says, your blog is a "feel-good" blog :) And you look really pretty Tina :)

What is Taboo btw ? Enlighten me please !