~I love the rain. Its so beautiful.~I'm supposed to be studying the Sociological Perspectives on Education for an internal assessment test tomorrow but obviously...
~I got home at 4 pm and finished watching the last three episodes of Roswell Season 1. Am loving it but Grey's and Heroes was better.
~I'm loving Big Huge Labs!!
~I'm getting a little tired of all the Human reproduction videos we have to watch for Developmental Psychology. It was fascinating at first but now its just... tiresome. Especially the ancient ones with spooky or sinister background music!! What on earth!?!
~My favourite songs at the moment are:
- "Say" by John Mayer
- "Book of Love" by Peter Gabriel
- "Strawberry Swing" (and the rest of the album Viva la Vida) by Coldplay
- "Oh! Gravity" by Switchfoot
- "Ay Hairathe" from Guru
Life is good! Now I shall try and hit the books again!
Toodles
2 comments:
I love Strawberry Swing too ! :) And brilliant pictures there. You clicked 'em ? I LOVE the rocking-chair picture. Meditativeness :)
Really nice photos - they all look so rich!
Ooh, and Switchfoot is brilliant, no?! :D
Btw, dropped in here from Nithya's blog!
Post a Comment