"Now the sky could be blue
I don't mind
Without you it's a waste of time"
- 'Strawberry Swing', From the Album 'Viva la Vida' by Coldplay (my favourite song at the moment!! And inspiration of a special game made up by Sonu and I!! he he he)
I just finished reading "Eclipse". I still think "Twilight" was the best of the three (the second is "New Moon"). I dunno, it left me unsatisfied...
Anyway, I think that was three fat books within three weeks. I used to be a really, really slow reader - so this is pretty impressive for me! I'm going through one of those 'ravished-reader' phases at the moment. I am consuming books at an almost alarming rate... Then again, I think that goes for any good series and "Twilight" IS a good series.
Classes have lost a lot of their charm - you know the charm that lingers for the first week back and then slowly diminishes over the weeks? Except for a few classes... Thankfully, some teachers just never lose their charm!
Jo and I have been doing our placement for Psychology at a school called "Little Angels" for Autistic children and other special children. Its turning out to be a real learning experience. Its really tough and we're totally inexperienced in knowing how to deal with these children, especially the non-verbal kids, but the teachers are mostly friendly and willing to answer to ask our many questions so that helps. I'm enjoying it a lot. :)
More later,
1 comment:
If you can, get your hands on a BRILLIANT film called Mozart and the Whale. It's about autism and it is JUST sensational, starring Josh Hartnett and Radha Mitchell (I adore them both). (the link is the IMDb page on it)
love you and miss you as always.
<3s,
your meg
Post a Comment