Green gets greener, brown gets browner. Monsoons are great, just as long as I'm indoors. The prospect of walking through mucky rain water is really not nice. I have to try really hard not to think about what is in that water and then come home and wash my legs with trusty "Dettol". I don't think I was always this finicky but living in Bombay means you see people casually spitting, peeing, throwing garbage on the roads and then there are the cats, dogs, rats, cattle, whatnot as well and then the water comes. UGH!! Not a good idea. But put me in a cosy room, give me a cup of jasmine tea (my newest craze) and a couple of marie biscuits to go with it and then bring on the rain, baby! Bring on the rain! ;)
(This photo was taken in my Granny's little "garden" which is really more of an empty plot with a couple of trees.)
1 comment:
Love the pic.
Post a Comment