Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!
Confused.
I'm not sure what I feel about the new layout. It feels a little cramped but I like the banner being in the centre and I don't know how to make it not look cramped while keeping the banner in the centre. A little help?
6 comments:
It's nice.. It makes me want to have coffee :)
why cant you keep the banner in the centre and expand the writing space a little?i like this better than black.looks very classy....the whole of it.:)
as you might notice, i change my layout all the time. after using a widescreen one for a while, all the regular narrow templates seem cramped. but such is life, and i like this one, it's quite classy =)
Dusty colors. Narrow yes, but you an't have it all can you?
hmmmm. well said sharan(yan) - you just can't have it all.
thanks for the feedback guys.
i think i'll stick with it and maybe i'll get used to the crampiness unless i can figure html out and make some changes...
Wonderful header there !
Post a Comment