I am so happy right now, I have tears in my eyes.
We've been hoping and praying that our train tickets would get confirmed for the last month and guess what we went from number 13-17 on the waiting list to confirmed, confirmed, confirmed, confirmed, confirmed!! WAHAY!
We'll be on the the Coimbatore Express in exactly 4 and a half hours and I'm guessing we'll pretty much settle in and conk off to sleep after that cause let me tell me 12 days, 8 exams and then a whole lot of packing is tiring stuff!!!!
Anyway, we'll be on the train all of tomorrow and we're prepared (I hope) with Taboo, lots of conversation, lots of food to munch on, a book for me to pass the time. Its going to be great!
Wednesday EARLY morning we reach Coimbatore and spend some time with Nithya - a fellow blogger-friend. Most of us will be meeting her for the first time and we're super excited!!! I hear she's bringing us dosas for breakfast too! You're a STAR!
Then, we get on a bus up to Ooty - my love - and check in at our hotel/resort - ahem, ahem. Thanks to Sharan's dad for managing that for us - for FREE!! Does it get any better than that?? YES!!
But right now, I need to pack up my laptop... I'll try and update more later as and when I can...
God is SO GOOD!
1 comment:
See you in about 34 hours Piu :):):) Am SO glad you guys are coming, seriously !
Post a Comment