No, I'm not going to talk about inflation but everyone's talking about inflation nowadays. People are killing themselves over inflation.
One down… And I’ll only talk about what’s left when ‘downs’ are greater than the ‘lefts’ cause otherwise its just depressing. Today was not a great experience. I knew my stuff, I just did not have enough time to write it all down!! I guess in a way, if you REALLY want to look at the bright side, at least I have the satisfaction of knowing that I actually knew the answers… hmm, yeah. Not a great feeling. (by the way, I’m talking about my first sem exams!)
Otherwise, I am pretty happy today. I am in denial of my next exam right now. I’m giving myself until 7:30pm. I hate it when you have pin down your floaty happiness so you can concentrate on important things… Fundamental-Dualism… Ack! I’m talking Sociology!!
On my playlist right now, giving me joy: (all hindi songs)
- Bandya – Khuda Kay Liye
- Bol Na Halke Halke – ( I forget which movie – it was a not so good movie)
- Naam Adaa Likhna – Yahaan
- Yeh Tumhari Meri Baatein – Rock On!!
I like to sing along and pretend like I have a great voice. I also like to dance along and since granny’s not home this evening – yay, I can like dance all over the house! Not that she has a problem with my dancing, its just embarrassing so the kind of stress-relief dancing only happens when I know no-one is looking. :) :)
3 comments:
What's that tiny comp like thing you have at the end of your post?? It's..cute! But I can't click it!
Ps: The movie was Jhoom barabar Jhoom. And, the song where Farhan goes REALLLLLLy high in the end? AHHHH! Awesomeness!
"Tum ho toh"..thats the song!
huh? what tiny comp like thing??
Post a Comment