Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Divide (Ooty Trip Part 2)

Every corner of India is vastly different from the last. Going on this trip to Ooty with Sharan, Sonu, Joyee and Antu for the first time helped me actually see the south with fascinated tourist eyes. I noticed things more carefully, was more compelled by it. Until now, I guess I've been taking the beautiful contrasts for granted. The south - especially Ooty was home, familiar, unspecial... This time - even the botanical gardens which are right next to my school, heck even school stood out so beautifully to my eyes. For that I thank you... Thanks for taking me on this trip.

The ordinary people of the south as seen from the bus window at a stop in Coimbatore...

4 comments:

Shaon said...

your photos are so honest. i love them! tell us more about the trip!! was it everything you prayed it would be?!

Tribal Kid said...

I LOVE ur pics..
I LOVE u...
I'm Sooo Glad of u Mommy

Ryan said...

this is EXACTLY why I don't like people posing for cameras.

Nithya said...

Ok I agree with Sharan(m) on that :) It is really nice to click candid pictures.