Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Mars Bar

I'm eating a Mars bar. Mmmmmm, just look at all those layers of goodness! (And layers of calories......)

So guess what? I have just ONE more exam to go and its on Monday.

Today was Foundation Course which is pretty much like a general knowledge paper with the worst textbook in the world!!! Seriously. It would be funny if you didn't have to write an EXAM on it! But it wasn't bad anyway. Like Sonu said, we probably managed to write more sense than the textbook - we've got to get some credit for that, right?!
I'm on a F.R.I.E.N.D.S marathon right now, but I really should be sleeping cause I've been functioning on an average of 6 hours sleep for the last couple of days which is a big deal for me! I'm just so happy its almost over. These last two weeks have been extra stressful and not exactly been the best ever.

Just two more days and we'll be eating dosas in dosa-land (Tamil Nadu)!

I want a hair cut. But I also like my hair long. Dilemma, dilemma.

Songs on my playlist:
  • Fire and Rain - John Denver
  • Fool's Gold - Adrienne Pierce
  • Broken - Norah Jones
  • Traveling Soldier - Dixie Chicks
  • Champagne Supernova - Oasis
Things I love about India:
  • Cheap, ingenious and delicious food: Day before yesterday, Antu and I bought two generously small packets of fryums (think round crunchy things, lol. I have no idea how else to describe it) for 4 bucks ONLY!
  • How you can get everything at home: Including a haircut for 50 bucks - I just had one! And now I have to go wash my hair...
Toodles!



2 comments:

Sonal said...

YOU HAD A HAIRCUT??
i know you msged and all, but still!
i want one too!i just don't have the time.
life's going to be all good again.whooooooopie!!!!!

have i ever mentioned how much i love us?

Nithya said...

Piu (Antu, Sonu and Joey, IF at all you guys are reading this comment) and Sharan, FOUR MORE DAYS TO GO and I ll meet you people ! YAY !!!!!! :):):) The countdown begins

*tick-tock-tick-tock-tick-tock* :P