Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!
Painter-Song (Ooty Trip Part 1)
I am back from Ooty. I have LOTS of photos. I think some of the best ever - thanks to Joyee's wonderful Sony Cybershot. (Note to self: the first thing I will buy for myself when I earn enough - SLR camera)There are 520 photos on that camera from our trip to be precise.For starters, here's one of my favourite --
Somewhere between Bombay and Bangalore. Leaning out of a fast-moving Coimbatore Express train capturing the reflecting sunset off the train. Magic. Truly.
I love my God. My God paints.And. Wow. What a country we live in.
3 comments:
:) He does paint beautifully, doesn't he ?
I completely agree.
Great pictures!
wonderful pic! The obscure reflection on the train makes it better.
Post a Comment