Looks picture perfect doesn't it? Vini's order...
The movie - Bride Wars - was okay. You know how chick flicks go... :D
Sunday, June 14, 2009
All in a day of third year!
Look who we found on the train ride to college at 7:20 in the morning almost dozing off while reading The Return of The Native? Sonu lives further from town than we do now so she has joined the masses on the local trains... I think this might be one of the first times we got to sit down on the train in the morning after travelling second class for the first couple of days before we got our first class passes down. We're "happy" commuters now. Second class is treacherous!
Sharan, darling that she is, got me some C.S. Lewis book from the British Council Library! More books for my Book List 2009!
Classes started on Wednesday and it's kind of weird not having anything else but Sociology all day long! For the first time I don't have to write the name of the subject in my timetable only numbers to denote which part of Sociology I have at different times... Crazy!
Sitting in the classroom after a fun lesson with a fun teacher! I had to make some posters to advertise Photography Team interviews for K'SCOPE (our college festival). I'm on the interviewer side this year and not the interviewee :D
Strange as it may sound, our timetable is actually more relaxed than last year! On most days we only start at 8:50am instead of 8:00am and there are breaks in between classes too... YAY!
After college yesterday we decided to grab some lunch and watch a movie at Colaba. Lunch was at Leopold Cafe which is a really old and famous eating place in Colaba (Shantaram anyone?) It's like a melting pot of cultures actually, there are usually a lot of foreigners around and they have all kinds of food for reasonable prices (although they've increased the prices of everything a little now...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YES I read Shantaram this summer, it's brill!! And I'm jealous, can we go to Leopold's when I'm there??
Yes, yes! I take all my visitors to Leopold's! :) When are you coming!? Book tickets before they get too pricey!!
Post a Comment