Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Gra[d-a}nniversary!

3 years out of school!

6 comments:

Sharanya said...

Oh God. I can't believe it. I mean, 3 years have just whizzed by, hai na?

Love the mosaic.

bhavini said...

The ethnicity of your class is dazzling. It must have been such an enriching experience, my god. I remember how it was when I was in UK; we had kids from all over the globe and it used to make for some incredible perspective.

PS: I liked your picture the best :)

Ryan said...

Your class must've been amazing. Languages, cultures, laughters, festivities, heck the way you even look at stuff.

It is awesome you people still meet up. :)

Shaon said...

oh my! i must say, there were some mighty handsome men in your graduating class. *ahem* ok, that's enough of my sketchbag-ness...

anne said...

yes, we had some lookers in our class, eh? boys and girls both :) bless facebook for making such a collage possible lol! (almost didnt recognise AJ for a sec, where's the shaggy hair! lol) in classic girly style, not a fan of tht particular photo of me :P haha

3 years - SO craaazy!

Tina Nandi said...

haha, yes, we were a diverse and good-looking bunch! :P