Just the three of us...*
11:30am -- lunching at a Chettinad restaurant,
1:30pm -- feasting on blackforest ice-cream at the Fudge Factory,
2-5:00pm -- napping/reading/chatting while Grace went for a class
5:45pm -- drinking tea/chatting/reminiscing about Hebron/eating fish-strings from Thailand!
11:00pm -- my happy helpers helped me put out the clothes from the washing machine to dry and then we sat up on the roof and watched the clouds do their little dance in the wind...
11:30pm --YouTubeing Taryn! (see here and here), listening to music, chatting some more, listening to some more of Taryn on the guitar (she's really fabulous!)...
and time just went by and we were starting to think about going to sleep at about 2:00am when the day just got better...
Tashu* - who is in St. Louis came online and convinced me to finally download Skype so we waited for that to download and install on my dear laptop and finally at 2:30am we started video conferencing with Tashu!! It was so fabulous! We chatted for an hour on Skype and then finally went to sleep like very happy and... well, very sleepy not-so-little-girls!!!
Ahhhh, it's been a good summer! Back to Mumbai tomorrow...
*I've known these girls from when I joined Hebron in 2001.
3 comments:
Skype is such a blessing :)
AND YOU'RE COMING BACK!!!
Skype so is. I call all around the world. From Czech Republic, to Australia :).
I love listening to your daily endeavors :D
I'm actually excited to meet you guys now and less sad about leaving home. Didn't realise just HOW much i need you guys.
Post a Comment