Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Raz-ma-Taz!

Hey!

Guess whose birthday it is today?

Guest-writer on Compelle Intrare and fabulous friend, Taryn!!
Happy Birthday Raz-ma-Taz!!!

Gosh, I'm having the best last week in Bangalore possible! Today we went over to one of my other cousin's place for lunch and pretty much every night till I leave is another dinner get-together with family! What fun! :)

Also, if all goes according to plan - another micro-mini reunion is on the cards on Friday! This time it will be with Grace and Taryn! Grace just flew in on Monday night from South Korea so she's just in time for a rendezvous before I fly back to Mumbai on Sunday...
The last time the three of us met in January 2007.(Thank goodness for archives ;))

Has this been the awesomest holiday ever or what?! :)

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Happy birthday :)

Asmita Nandedkar said...

The first pic is absolutely Gorgeous, so its still your birthday in California, So happy birthday! I hope you had a good day

Dinah said...

Happy Birthday Taryn!!