Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

If you like me...

****Update****
I've just put up a poll on the side of the blog to make things a little easier and if you don't want to leave a comment. Multiple answers are allowed so you can pick a picture from each Set. And in case it's a little confusing (I should have given the photos letters instead of numbers!) Set 1.3 for example would mean photo number three from the first set... Get it?
*****************

Here's another one of those, "If you like me, do this for me please" things! (Don't worry, it doesn't involve money!) :P Here's the deal: my ex-roomie and good friend sent me this forward from this photographer who wants to start up an online magazine and she asked me to submit some photos and because I'm biased and I can't make up my mind about what to send and I've been procrastinating about it for way too long anyway, I finally put together some photos out of which I now have to narrow down to six and this is where you come in, dear blog reader!

I've divided them into six sets with similar-ish photos or at least similar subject photos in a set and you have to tell me which one you like best out of each set! Simple, right? (Just leave a comment with the Set number and the number of the photo in the set that you like) I know the pictures are tiny but I think if you click on them, they might look a little bigger (?!?) I can't really put the large size ones on the blog because you know how the story goes - I'm in Mumbai - Tata Indicom "wireless" connection - not broadband - it will take ridiculously long and I have to pay the bill at the end of it (well, actually my dad technically does that bit but still... :P)

What say you? I promised to send them in by this weekend so get voting people! :D

Set 1
Set 2
Set 3
Set 4
Set 5
Set 6

Thanks!

P.s. If you're a photography enthusiast too then email me at compelleintrare@hotmail.com and I'll send you the forward so you can submit some photos too!
P.p.s. If you think of any other photo that you've seen on my blog before that I haven't included here, let me know!
P.p.p.s I'd like your input even if you don't really like me :P

4 comments:

Sharanya said...

I love all from set 6. And 2.1.

Ps: Jeez, Tina, who wouldn't like YOU? That's a silly joke to crack!

Dinah said...

I was the first one to vote! :) I selected more than 1 from each set. It was a bit difficult to choose! Please send me the fwd, I'd like to submit a few myself :)

Shaon said...

my favourites: 1.4, 2.3, 3.2 (i think it would be even more stunning if the background were to be black and white), 4.4, 5.3, and (my favouritest photo of them all!) 6.4

and i'd like to endorse Sharanya's P.S. above :)

Hari said...

i've always wanted to take a picture like 4.4
mixture of the right tone of stage lights that don't flare up the lens and a nice artist on the stage can make a really nice picture.
5.2, 4.1, 2.2, 2.3, 5.2 and 3.2 are all nice..
set 6 explodes with emotions.. awesome work