Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Atticus.























Love, Love, Love this film.
At the American Centre they screen movies on Fridays and Saturdays. Today I went to return a book (The Time Traveler's Wife - Excellent book btw!) and found out that they were screening To Kill A Mockingbird. I've read the book and watched the movie once before but it was a Saturday afternoon, had nothing to do and their auditorium is really nice so I thought what the heck!
And I'm glad too. Atticus Finch, I have decided is my favourite book/movie character ever. Have you ever seen such a level-headed, patient, persevering, wise, kind man?
Please watch this film if you haven't. Better yet, read the book by the same name by Harper Lee.

2 comments:

Sonal said...

Love both!

Atticus reminds me of my Dad, so much.

Shaon said...

next book on my reading list! xxx