can't see the photo! fixitfixitfixit...the suspense is killing me lol xxx
Strange. I could see it earlier but anyway I uploaded it again so hope you can see it now!
i can see it now...the wait was so worth it! hahahaha i love third world thieves
Speaks volumes about our security systems?
Is it possible that the seat broke naturally from use and was removed by mantainence crews, but not replaced?? ahh, A Mystery!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
can't see the photo! fixitfixitfixit...the suspense is killing me lol xxx
Strange. I could see it earlier but anyway I uploaded it again so hope you can see it now!
i can see it now...the wait was so worth it! hahahaha i love third world thieves
Speaks volumes about our security systems?
Is it possible that the seat broke naturally from use and was removed by mantainence crews, but not replaced?? ahh, A Mystery!
Post a Comment