Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Monday, September 07, 2009

I Know This Much Is True

I would really love to post pictures from the weekend but my internet is being annoying and I'm busy trying to finish the last 100 or so pages of this big fat book that I've been reading for almost a month now. It is now overdue at the library (darn it!) so I have to finish it tonight...
It is a brilliant book by the way. Granted, it took me a while to really begin to appreciate it (around 650 pages to be precise! :P) and it's intimidatingly long but I would highly recommend it. The characters are really beautifully developed and they just grow on you... I'm actually kind of sad I'll be finished with it soon.

"We'd all be a bunch of geniuses if we had hindsight ahead of time."
-- Wally Lamb (I Know This Much Is True)

p.s. I know you should never judge a book by its cover but isn't it just beautiful?

1 comment:

Senegal Daily said...

One of my favorites.