Haha. I tried out your link to slogans, Meg. Thus, the title. It's quite funny, more random titles to come!
Holiday tomorrow! I have classes from 8 till 11:20 in the morning and then I'll head for my Granny's in Andheri, have lunch and spend some time with her before I catch my flight at 5pm. Ye ye ye!
I went out Carol singing again today. Was good fun, I love the people from church. And dear Titus made us walk a lot cause well he THOUGHT he knew the place so of course he wouldn't bother to ask anyone so we just walked... walked ...walked and then finally he asked and we had to walk and walk back! Anyway, we were still early cause the rest were late - like really late!
Gahhh, my throat is all weird!
I'm going home tomorrow!! Somehow it doesn't seem like it... like I haven't packed enough and i'm only going for like 8 days...
Anyway, I better go get some sleep!
Rejoice! Rejoice!
For Christ was born on Christmas Day!
Rejoice! Rejoice!
We have a reason to celebrate!
Rejoice!
1 comment:
Gah! You're home. Bah! Come back!!
8 days is seriously long...so keep blogging :)
Love you,
Sharan
Post a Comment