It’s not just a lyric, it’s true! I want to be in a place where it’s snowing now. It’s still hot in Bombay. Not as hot, but still – I want it to be cold! Many Mumbaikers seem to think it is cold though and I think it’s so bizarre – people walking around in sweatshirts and jumpers and jackets and getting sick. I guess I shouldn’t talk too much; I may end up with a cold myself. But I like to think I have Ooty blood.
I’m getting a lot of questions nowadays. Questions that I don’t have answers to sometimes but I’m glad to be questioned. For my own benefit and also for the benefit of the person asking the questions. I think it’s important to ask questions. It’s like admitting that there are some things that we don’t know and that we want to know the truth behind them and the truth is good, the truth is important, the truth is essential. And I think that if you truly seek it, the truth will show itself. Ask and you SHALL receive. Not you might, but you SHALL. It’s definite. There is no doubt about it.
One of the wise questions I got was; what is Christmas all about?
I think it’s a question, I need to think about. I don’t want it to be just about presents, Santa, Christmas trees, mistletoe, plum cake, wine, snow, etc, etc. I want it to be more.
So what’s Christmas to you?
Also, check this out! It's hilarious!
2 comments:
:D that WAS funny!! Im all Christmassy too...I think the very word "december" is enough to spark off the enitre wave of "I-love-christmas", dontcha think?
Am off to read "The Message" :)
Love you!
and here I am wishing for sunshine and warmth! the grass is always greener, eh :P
xx
Post a Comment